Join us for our next Live, Interactive Case Study; this time with Guest Presenter, Marlysa Sullivan as she explores how to use Yoga Therapy to address Frozen Shoulder / Adhesive Capsulitis.
Marlysa will present a case study for frozen shoulder and address:
- What is the explanatory framework of yoga therapy
- What is the scope of practice and unique perspective of the yoga therapist from both a yoga and biomedical perspective
- Common musculoskeletal imbalances and how she assesses and works with them as a yoga therapist
- Common breath pattern dysfunctions and how they relate to shoulder dysfunction and how works with them
- Working with more subtle contributors of energy and mental/emotional states and experiences
- Understanding underlying mechanisms from a yoga and biomedical perspective.