Ready to take your business to the next level?
Stand Out and Extend Your Reach & Impact
Choose the Plan Right for You – Learn More About YogaMate Pro’s Subscription Tiers.
Register your free Directory Profile* and gain instant access to our Community Member resources; or, upgrade to really set yourself apart and access the full power of YogaMate.
Community MemberExplore, Learn, Be Inspired
- Complimentary Directory Profile for Yoga Qualified Yoga Professionals¹
- Access to YogaMate’s Free Community Resources & Inspirational articles
- Plus enjoy a FREE 10-day trial to YogaMate Pro when you register
YogaMate Pro LiteKnowledge & Resources
- Enhanced Dirctory Profile (external links to your webiste & social media, plus ability to add a video & your own branding, logo & cover photo)
- Access to 100% of YogaMate’s Professional Resources, Articles & Webinars
- Therapeutic Application Search Tool
- Injury / Cautions Search Tool
- Follow, Receive and Save plans from unlimited YogaMate teachers
YogaMate ProExtend your Reach & Impact; Connect & Empower
- All of YogaMate Pro Lite, plus:
- Create & Share Fully Customized Plans (Individuval Planning Tool)
- Quickly Drag & Drop Plans (Group Planning Tool)
- Self-Publish & share Articles, Case Studies, Research with our Blogging Platform
- Interactive Directory Listing displays your thought leadership articles and plans on your profile
- Access to additional marketing opportunities through our closed Facebook page
YogaMate Pro PremiumGlobal Exposure
- All of YogaMate Pro, plus:
- Premium positioning and global exposure on a Better Health page of your choosing*
- Exclusive content sharing & marketing opportunities in your area of expertise
- Strategic Marketing guidance (work through at your own pace) with YogaMate’s On-Demand Strategic Marketing & Branding Workshop (Sold separately for $497)
Praise for YogaMate
Don’t just take it from us, let others do the talking!
“I am ONE HAPPY CAMPER! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
I have just created my first individual yoga plan for a client and it was easier than anything I’ve created on my own — even with the learning curve. This is going to make my life and work so much easier!”
“For the past 3 years, I’ve been most impressed with Ann Marie’s focus on creating YogaMate; a quality, credible resource and platform that provides great value for the field of Yoga Therapy. Her focus, including careful attention to credentials and providing unique services that help yoga therapists better connect with the community and differentiate their services, are complementary to IAYT’s work.”John Kepner
“What an incredible time saving resource! YogaMate helps yoga therapists be WAY more efficient with planning and sharing their client sequences, I love it. And I especially love that you feature different types of bodies in your photo library and include modifications for postures. Thank you so much for all the time and energy you put into creating this fantastic tool!”
I just felt moved to thank you for creating YogaMate… this morning I created my first private class and WOW! In my working life as a One to One yogi I must have created well over a thousand programs for people. It was always tedious in terms of formatting, accessing info etc and ended up in a fairly lacklustre looking output.
YogaMate is the easiest, most intuitive professional solution to my woes. Thank you!Cate Peterson
As endorsed by:
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm still a teacher in training - which subscription is best for me?
It depends what you’re after! YogaMate Pro Lite might be all that you need – access to resources, the therapeutic and injury/cautions tool and general knowledge. If you’re interested in the Planning Tools; then you can purchase that together with YogaMate Pro Lite; or you can upgrade to YogaMate Pro. We do have discounts for teachers-in-training that are with schools that have partnered with YogaMate. See our Directory for Schools we’ve partnerned with – or ask your school’s administrator.
Can I trial YogaMate before I buy?
Yes, you can. We understand this is an investment and we want you to be happy with our product. When you register an account with YogaMate, you automatically get a 10-day free trial to test out the planning tools.
Love us? Upgrade. Otherwise, your account will return to a Community Member free subscription and your complimentary profile remains in our Directory of Specialist.
Can I still use YogaMate if I don't have my 500 hours Teacher Training?
Yes, you absolutely can. You can utilize all of YogaMate’s tools and resources, and you can still have a profile which you can share directly with your own students. The only thing that you can not have is a profile displayed publicly in the YogaMate Directory.